Downloadable Play at Home Game
- Printing required
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Recommended Age: 7+
- Recommended players: 2-6
A classic ‘Whodunit’ mystery!
As the sole heir to the family fortune, it's up to you and your team of detectives to solve the crime. Go back to the fateful night of a lavish party at the old Blackwood estate, where Sir Charles’ body was discovered.
Can you put the suspects under the microscope to discover who did it, where and with what?
Sift through the evidence and step deep into a world of mystery and intrigue!
Suitable for ages 7+ (at least 1 adult participant recommended for those under 16)
What you need
- Device (phone/tablet/laptop etc)
- Internet connection
How to play
- Download and print your evidence pack
- Assemble your team (at home or via video chat)
- Solve the clues and complete the logic grid to solve the crimes
- Need some clues? You’ll gain access to a top-secret page where you’ll find further guidance